It’s very difficult to keep track of everything that is available in the market. However, if you are serious about getting an edge over the competition, you need to be careful about what products to buy. As you know, there are thousands of different items out there in the market, and it’s very difficult to know which ones are worth buying. That’s where a list of the top 12 Best Wireless Chair Alarm in the market comes into play.
Best Wireless Chair Alarm
Smart Caregiver Elderly Monitoring CordLess Chair Alarm with 10"x15" Wireless Pressure Pad
- Easy to use and effective caregiver alarm. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of a chair unattended.
- System includes One Monitor and One 10in x 15in Pressure Sensing Chair Pad
- Place the cordless chair sensor pad under the patient on the chair and the alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the chair. The alarm will sound continuous after weight is removed from the pad.
- System uses 3 C size batteries (Included)
Smart Caregiver Wireless Alarm with Bed Sensor Pad and Chair Sensor Pad- No Alarm in Resident’s Room!
$169.95 in stock
- Complete system includes 1 wireless bed alarm, 1 cordless bed sensor pad, and 1 cordless chair sensor pad. All items have a 1 year manufacturer warranty. System enables the caregiver to decide where to hear the alarm notification. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of a bed or chair unattended.
- Place the cordless bed sensor pad 30" across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet, positioning the pad under the resident's shoulder blades for an alert when the patient is sitting up in bed. For an alert when the patient is exiting the bed, place the pad underneath their hips.
- Place the cordless chair sensor pad on the seat of a firm chair. Alarm will sound when the resident is arising. Alarm will sound continuously when weight is removed from the pad. Silence the alarm by turning it off, or reapply weight to the chair sensor pad.
- The wireless alarm can be placed in a convenient location with the caregiver, up to 100 feet away from the cordless sensor pads. Alarm features adjustable volume and a gentle chime alert. The entire system is pre-programmed and ready for use upon delivery. Use 3 “C” size batteries for portability, (batteries not included). Or purchase Smart Caregiver AC Adapter model AC-04, (sold separately).
Smart Caregiver Wireless and Cordless Weight Sensing Bed Pad – 10” x 30” (Monitor or Alarm Included).
- Monitor has a 1-year warranty from purchase date. Pad has a lifespan of 1 year with daily use – contact manufacturer to order replacement pads.
- Easy to use and effective caregiver alarm. Complete system includes 1 wireless bed alarm and 1 cordless bed sensor pad with 1 year manufacturer warranty. Use this product for fall prevention; know when someone is getting out of bed unattended.
- 10"x30" bed sensor pad is made of soft vinyl, easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Place the cordless bed sensor pad 30 inches across the width of the bed, under the fitted sheet. Position the pad under the resident's shoulder blades, alarm will sound when they sit up or place it under the hips, alarm will sound when the resident is lifting out of the bed.
- The wireless alarm can be placed in a convenient location closer to the caregiver, away from the cordless sensor pad with low, medium, high volume options and a gentle chime alert.
- Use 3 “C” size batteries for portability, (batteries not included). Or purchase Smart Caregiver's AC-04E power adapter (sold separately)
Lunderg Bed Alarm & Chair Alarm System - Wireless Early-Alert Bed Sensor Pad, Chair Sensor Pad & Pager - Chair & Bed Alarms and Fall Prevention for Elderly and Dementia Patients - Full Caregiver Set
- ABSOLUTE PEACE OF MIND: knowing you'll be alerted before your loved one gets up from bed OR after standing up from a chair/wheelchair/recliner is an absolute lifesaver. Our wireless bed & chair alarm sensor pads and pager are designed to notify you before it's too late. You'll be able to rest easy, especially in the middle of the night, knowing you can get there before they fall.
- UNIQUE PRE ALERT SMART TECHNOLOGY: Unlike competitors' bed alarms for elderly adults, the Early-Alert is the ONLY system that detects the process of standing up and notifies you right on time, before they are already out of bed. The chair sensor pad will notify you right after the patient stands up. Our patented sensor pad has been improved to REDUCE FALSE ALARMS!
- EASY TO USE AND EASY TO SET UP: The chair and alarm pad for bed connect wirelessly with the same handheld monitor. The alarm will sound or vibrate continuously just before the patient starts to stand up from the early-alert zones (for bed alarm) or when the patient stands up (for chair alarm). Our sensor pads are easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. Bed sensor pad: 10 x 33 inches. Chair sensor pad: 10 x 15 inches
- PORTABLE PAGER WITH ADJUSTABLE VOLUME: Our lightweight pager device unit is small enough to fit into your pocket and comes with a pocket clip. It can even be fixed to a wall with the included wall mount bracket. The caregiver can simply adjust the volume from high to low or VIBRATION only. Choose the setting that's best for you during the day, evening, or to summon you out of deep sleep.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The LUNDERG smart chair and bed alarm for seniors set comes with ALL BATTERIES INCLUDED, has a 1 Year Warranty, and a 30-day money-back guarantee. Our sensor pads have a lifespan of 15 months (competitors only last 45 days to 12 months), so you SAVE MONEY!
CallToU Elderly Bed Alarms System - Fall Prevention Alarm Pad for Dementia Patients, Seniors, Wireless Weight Sensor Caregiver Monitoring Medical Alert, Call Bell Pager with Panic Button, 20” x 28”
- pressure Weight Sensing bed alarm, when the patient leaves without authorization, the mattress will send an alarm signal in time to remind the nursing staff. Patients can also take the initiative to call for help when they need help.
- bed pad Alarm System.The 20in x 28in blue pressure sensing mat is made of high-quality nylon material, which is wrinkle-proof, waterproof and moisture-proof, has a long service life, a soft surface.Moisture-proof helps prevent damage due to incontinent episodes.
- The advantage of the portable pager, when the patient needs help, call the nursing staff in time, which prevents the patient from leaving the bed or chair alone fall prevention dementia patients for elderly
- Portable receiver with vibration reminder, this receiver is suitable for the elderly, deaf and dumb, with strong vibration and ringing, can wake up the night shift nurses, and will not disturb others. Put it in your pocket/bag, or use the belt clip provided to secure it and take it with you.
- Application scenarios and precautions, pressure-sensitive mattresses can be used in various beds, chairs and wheelchairs, and used as nursing assistance systems for senile dementia patients and patients with mobility impairments such as homes, nursing homes, and hospitals. It is worth noting that the mattress is placed under the patient's buttocks. If the patient's sleep quality is not good, it is forbidden to use it at night.
Smart Caregiver Wireless Bed Alarm System - Cordless Weight Sensing Bed Alarm Pad (10” x 30”) with Remote Alert Monitor, Free Individual Cleaning Wipes and Liberty 7 Day Pill Box
$109.95 in stock
- FALL AND WANDERING PREVENTION - Safe and effective bed alarm system alerts caregivers when patient gets off the bed alarm pad. To operate, simply place cordless bed sensor pad under your patient's back or buttock area underneath the fitted sheet. As soon as patient takes their weight off the bed sensor pad, the remote alert monitor will notify caregiver with a sound (up to 300 ft.)
- SAFE CORDLESS BED ALARM PAD - Includes a cordless 10” x 30” weight sensing bed alarm pad. Pad is made of a soft, latex-free vinyl, with foam interior. Bed pad is powered by a sealed battery for incontinence protection and impervious to fluids. This bed pad has a 1 year lifespan. Includes 10 individual cleaning wipes to assist with cleaning the pad.
- ELIMINATE NOISE FROM PATIENTS ROOM - The wireless alarm monitor can be placed in a convenient location for effective cord-free wireless monitoring with a range up to 300 feet. Monitor can be mounted away from the bed, removing in-room alarm noise and reducing entanglements and tripping. Adjustable volume and gentle chime alert won't startle residents and offers QUIETER fall prevention. Alarm monitor is operated by 3-C batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (AC-04)
- MONITOR MULTIPLE DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY - Caregivers can monitor multiple devices at a central location simultaneously. This CordLess Fall Prevention Alarm works with nurse call buttons, motion sensors, and the CordLess Weight Sensing Pressure Pads and Floor Mats. Up to six (6) items can be used with one alarm.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES- Cordless Monitor (433-EC), 10" x 30" Cordless 1 Year Bed Sensor Pad (GBT-RI), Liberty 7 Day Pill Box, 2 Cleaning Singles Towelettes, Instruction Manual, 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty, and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Fall Prevention Monitoring - Bed Alarm with Bed Sensor Pad, Chair Sensor Pad - Wireless & CordLess makes this system easy-to-use for the caregiver!rdLess makes this system easy-to-use for the caregiver!
- Complete system includes (1) 433-EC Cordless Monitor, (1) PTB-RI 10in x 30in Cordless Bed Pad, and (1) PTC-WI 10in x 15in Cordless Chair Pad
- The PTB-RI Bed Pad can be placed underneath the fitted sheet about shoulder height. It will send a signal to the monitor when pressure is removed from the pad.
- Place the cordless chair sensor pad on the seat of a firm chair. The pad will send a signal to the monitor when pressure is removed from the pad.
Smart Caregiver Cordless Bed and Chair Exit System - Includes Monitor with 20in x 30in Bed Pad and 10in x 15in Chair Pad
- System Includes (1) 433-EC Cordless Monitor, (1) GBT-WI 20in x 30in Cordless Bed Pad, and (1) GCT-WI 10in x 15in Cordless Chair Pad
- 433-EC Monitor has low, medium, and high volume control, Low battery indicator, and Chime/Off switch.
- GBT-WI Bed Pad is 20in x 30in and will come preprogrammed to monitor
- GCT-WI Bed Pad is 10in x 15in and will come preprogrammed to monitor
- Monitor runs on either 3 "C" batteries (not included) or AC-04 Adapter (not included)
Secure Wireless Bed & Chair Exit Alarm Set for Elderly Fall Prevention - Cordless Bed Sensor + Chair Sensor + Wireless Caregiver Receiver - Prevent Senior Falls & Wandering - No Sound in Patient Room
- REMOTELY MONITOR FALL RISK PATIENTS & LOVED ONES - Secure Wireless Monitoring System Bed and Chair Exit Alarm Set (U.S. Patent No. 6,847,301) prevents elderly falls and wandering by alerting the caregiver or nurse when a fall risk patient or resident exits a bed or chair - Professional grade, long-term wireless fall prevention alarm solution for health care facilities and at-home caregivers
- CORDLESS BED & CHAIR SENSOR PADS INCLUDED - Includes one (1) 12 x 30 in. Wireless Bed Sensor Pad, one (1) 12 x 12 in. Wireless Chair Sensor Pad, two (2) Sensor Pad Transmitters, one (1) Wireless Alarm Monitor (Batteries Included) - Alarm monitor automatically resets when patient returns to bed or chair, or by pressing the reset button - Alarm monitor features include adjustable volume control, dual alert tones, flashing alert light, and low battery indicator
- LATEX-FREE & INCONTINENT-PROOF SENSOR PAD - Our durable bed & chair sensor pads are incontinent-proof, liquid-resistant, latex-free, and can be folded for easy storage
- ELIMINATE IN-ROOM NOISE & TRIP HAZARDS - The alarm monitor can be taken out of the patient room up to 150 ft. away for continuous remote monitoring by the caregiver - If the monitor is out of range it will alert the caregiver via warning light and audible alert - Wireless design eliminates the tripping hazard caused by cords
- RELIABLE WIRELESS CONNECTION - The bi-directional wireless communication between the sensor pad transmitter and fall alarm monitor ensures continuous connection, ensuring that your patient, resident, or loved one remains safe from falls and wandering - Wireless alarm monitor operates up to 150 ft. away from the bed and chair sensor pad
Smart Caregiver? Exit Alarm with Chair Pressure Sensing Pad - Lets You Know When They get up! by Smart Caregiver
- Chair alarm and pad offer an efficient method to be alerted when your patient exits their chair.
- 10in x 15in pad is made of a soft, latex-free vinyl, with foam interior, and is sealed for incontinence protection.
- System includes Monitor and 10in x 15in Chair Sensor Pad inside of a retail box
- requires one 9v battery (included)
Wireless Monitor with Bed Sensor Pad and Chair Sensor Pad - Wireless & Cordless Makes This System Easy-to-use for The Caregiver!
- Complete system includes (1) 433-EC Cordless Monitor, (1) GBT-RI 10in x 30in Cordless Bed Pad, and (1) GCT-WI 10in x 15in Cordless Chair Pad
- 433-EC monitor can be used with up to 6 different components. Monitor has low, medium, and high volume settings.
- 10in x 30in Cordless Bed Pad (GBT-RI) goes underneath the fitted sheet about shoulder height and will send a signal to the 433-EC monitor once pressure is removed from the pad.
- 10in x 15in Cordless Chair Pad (GCT-WI) goes on a chair and will send a signal to the 433-EC monitor when pressure is released from the pad.
- Monitor uses 3 'C' Size batteries (not inlcuded) or the AC-04 power Adapter (not included)
Wireless Chair Alarm by Vive - Wheelchair Motion Sensor Kit for Elderly Dementia Patients - Weight Movement Pressure Pad Detector - Automatic Health Alert System for Mat Elderly
- MONITOR LOVED ONES OR PATIENTS REMOTELY: Easy to set up, the Vive chair alarm sends an alert to the included pager when a loved one or patient begins to exit a chair, enabling caregivers to provide immediate assistance, reducing falls, minimizing hazardous wandering and preventing injuries. With a range of up to 150 feet and customizable delay settings, the Vive wireless alarm system provides greater independence for caregivers, patients and loved ones alike.
- INCLUDES ALARM PAGER: Providing real-time alerts, the Vive alarm pager wirelessly connects to the chair alarm pad and up to nine other devices such as a bed alarm, window or door alarm. The compact pager includes a belt clip and features a large stop button to silence all notifications with three alert settings, including a vibrating mode, audible chime mode and a combination of both.
- EASY WIRELESS SETUP: Featuring a wireless transmitter with replaceable batteries, the chair sensor pad is ideal for standard chairs, sofas and wheelchairs for safe use in a variety of locations and settings. Multiple delay settings allow the transmitter to be customized with up to four seconds of delay, reducing false alarms due to restlessness, shifting and repositioning. The transmitter is also easily reset by re-applying pressure to the sensor pad or turning off the alarm setting manually.
- COMFORTABLE WATERPROOF PAD: The waterproof chair alarm pad measures 14” x 10” and is sealed for complete incontinence protection. The soft, latex-free vinyl pad can easily be wiped down with a damp cloth if soiled. For greater patient comfort, a light blanket or sheet can be used on top of the chair alarm pad without compromising its effectiveness.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.