It’s very difficult to keep track of everything that is available in the market. However, if you are serious about getting an edge over the competition, you need to be careful about what products to buy. As you know, there are thousands of different items out there in the market, and it’s very difficult to know which ones are worth buying. That’s where a list of the top 12 Best Nitrogen Flow Meter Hvac in the market comes into play.
Best Nitrogen Flow Meter Hvac
Uniweld NV1 Nitro Vue Flow Indicator with 1/4" Flare Fittings Single-Gas Flowmeter, Regular, Silver
$52.35 in stock
- Easy to read flow indicator label and the precision adjustable valve give complete control over the low flow of nitrogen gas
- Bright orange float ball visually confirms the flow of nitrogen gas
- Purge the copper lines at 20+ SCFH and then reduce the flow to Braze at 3-5 SCFH during the brazing process
- Protected from over pressure with a reseatable safety blow off that opens at 200 psi
Turbo Torch 0386-0849 NFM-TT Nitrogen Flow Meter
- Provides precision gas flow control for nitrogen-purging applications
- Use with any nitrogen-purging regulator equipped with a 7/16" - 20 male flare
- Controls the flow of nitrogen gas through copper tubing while brazing
- Over-pressure safety relief valve
- Excellent accessory to the Turbo Torch Nitrogen Purge Kit and Nitrogen Purge Regulator
SPARC Nitrogen Flow Indicator 1/4" SAE Flare Inlet and Outlet 50PSI 2YR USA Warranty
- CONNECTIONS ✔ Nitrogen Flow Indicator, 1/4 Inch SAE Female Flare Inlet Connection, 1/4 Inch SAE Male Flare Outlet Connection
- GREAT FOR ✔ Provides extremely low flow / high precision gas control for nitrogen purging applications
- MEASURES ✔ 0-75CFH flow output @ 50psi. Nitrogen Flow Indicator uses a float ball to visually confirm the nitrogen is flowing during the brazing of copper tubing in HVAC systems, along with many other uses.
- SAFETY ✔ Over-Pressure Safety Relief Rupture Disk
- WARRANTY ✔ Backed by our rock-solid 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects. We are based out of Denver, CO and offer customer service and support via phone, text, and e-mail.
findmall 0386-0849 Nitrogen Flow Meter 1/4Inch SAE Flare Inlet and Outlet 50PSI 0-75CFH Flow Output Provides Precision Gas Flow Control for Nitrogen-Purging Applications
- Material: The meter made of brass body construction for long-lasting durability.
- Safety: Over-pressure safety relief rupture disk.
- Dimension: 1/4 Inch SAE female flare Inlet connection, 1/4 Inch SAE male flare outlet connection.
- Parameter: Max inlet pressure 50 PSIG, outflow of 0 to 75 SCFH and 0 to 35 LPM.
- Application: Use with any nitrogen-purging regulator equipped with a 7/16Inch - 20 male flare, provide extremely low flow high precision gas control for nitrogen purging applications.
QWORK 1/4” Flare Inlet and Outlet Connection Nitrogen Flow Indicator
- Function - You can clearly know the flow of nitrogen gas, and control the flow through copper tubing during brazing.
- Quickly Know the Condition - With a float ball in the flow indicator, it can help you to ensure if the nitrogen is flowing while brazing.
- Precision Control - This indicator can control the gas flow and the accuracy of flow can reach 3-4 CFH.
- Connection - Our indicator has the 1/4” Female Flare Inlet Connection and 1/4” Male Flare Outlet Connection, it can use with nitrogen purging application equipped with a 7/16" - 20 male flare.
- 100% Satisfied Service - Enjoy a smooth & frustration free experience with our 100% Satisfied Service in one Month!
Diversitech DP-1 Nitrogen Purge Tool , Red
- NITROGEN PURGE TOOL: Set the purge tool to off, connect standard 1/4" refrigerant hoses to tool, and in seconds you are ready to purge and braze your copper pipes
- QUICK CHANGE DIAL: Quickly switch between Purge, Braze, and Off settings to get the correct amount of nitrogen flow for each one
- 50 PSI INLET PRESSURE: Designed to operate with a 50psi inlet pressure and maximum inlet pressure of 200psi to purge and braze properly
- ROBUST DESIGN: Tough and durable design ensures that it will not break like nitrogen flow meters
- IDEAL SIZE: Measuring 6" x 1.85" 7.5", this purge tool is the perfect size for standard fittings
Uniweld UNF3 Nitrogen Flow Indicator with 1/4-Inch Female Flare Inlet Connection and 1/4-Inch Male Flare Outlet Connection
$48.94 in stock
- Nitrogen Flow Indicator, 1/4 Inch Female Flare Inlet Connection, 1/4 Inch Male Flare Outlet Connection
- Provides extremely low pressure (3 to 4 CFH) precision gas flow control for nitrogen purging applications
- Nitrogen Flow Indicator uses a float ball to visually confirm the nitrogen is flowing during the brazing of copper tubing in HVACR systems
- Maximum Inlet Pressure 50 PSI
- Over Pressure Safety Relief Rupture Disk
Western Enterprises VN-500 Flowmeter Nitrogen Purging Regulator w/500 PSI Test Pressure, Brass
$149.98 in stock
- Easy-to-read nitrogen cylinder Content gauge with preset flow rates
- Heavy-duty brass body designed for rugged field use
- Hybrid design - regulator and flowmeter all in one
- No adaptors needed
Nitrogen Regulator with 60" Hose for HVAC Purge, 0-800 PSI Output Pressure, CGA580 Inlet Connection and 1/4'' Male Flare Outlet Connection
$48.86 in stock
- 【Connection】CGA-580 Inlet Connection fits standard Nitrogen, Argon, Helium, and Inert Gas Tanks from any supplier.1/4" Male Flare Outlet Connection fits HVAC Charging Hoses for Purging ,Pressure Testing and High-pressure lines.
- 【Accurate Pressure Gauge】The Nitrogen Gas Regulator has two Easy to read pressure gauge,covered with scratch-resistant plastic protective film and rubber cover.Input: 0-4000PSI.Output: adjustable 0-600PSI.The display show 800PSI that you can rate them at 600PSI, but they are able to go up to 800PSI.
- 【Durable Construction】Our Nitrogen Regulator is made of solid brass,so the surface can keep good looking in a long time. Precision thread design ensures high sealing performance and avoids gas leakage. You can adjust the nitrogen regulator smoothly and accurately through the T-handle to prevent galling.
- 【Application】The Nitrogen regulator is a standard pressure control valve that reduces the input pressure from a liquid or gas stored in a tank.It is great for HVAC purging,pressure tests,inertization,leakage tests,and Soldering,like the accurate reading of Nitrogen Regulator would help you to adjust pressure before HVAC puring.
- 【Filter Structure】A filter structure is used at the connection, which can effectively prevent debris in the nitrogen tank entering the gauge with the airflow.It helps ensure the normal work of the gauge and increase the service life.
Victor Edge Series 2.0 Nitrogen Purge/Flow 0781-3652
- Nitrogen CGA-580 tool-less connection
- Fully enclosed, highly visible modular gauges for optimum clarity with robust metal gauge guard for maximum protection
- SLAM (Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism) technology built into the adjusting knob provides additional strength, safety and protection of the regulator
- Up to 800 psi testing pressure
- Outlet Connection: 1/4 in. SAE Flare
Nitrogen Regulator 0-600PSI CGA580 Inlet, 1/4-Inch Male Flare Outlet Connection, Heavy-Duty Handle, Self-reseating Relief Valve, Nitrogen Regulator Hvac, Helium Regulator, by NAKAO
- ➤Application: Nitrogen regulator is a standard pressure control valve that reduces the input pressure from a liquid or gas that is stored in a pressurized tank.great for HVAC Purging / Inertization / Pressure Tests / Leakage Tests / Brazing / Soldering
- ➤Accurate Pressure Gauge: Nitrogen regulator hvac, there are two Easy to Read 2 Inch pressure gauge, which covered with scratch-resistant plastic protective film and rubber cover. 0-4000PSI cylinder gauge, 3000PSI of Max input pressure, 0-600PSI output gauge, 500PSI of Max output pressure. 600PSI of safety output pressure.
- ➤Connections: Helium regulator, CGA-580 Inlet Connector, fits all Nitrogen, Argon, Helium, and Inert Gas Tanks, 1/4" SAE Male Flare Outlet Connection - 7/16-20 Threads for easy installation
- ➤Structure: Nitrogen Regulator 0-600PSI CGA580 Inlet, Solid brass, Durable brass piston designed diaphragm, self re-seating relief valve (not designed to protect downstream system),Large brass Tee Handle with stainless steel pressure adjusting screw and regulator bushing that prevents galling
- ➤Providing high quality and professional parts with great service.if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by email for more information!We will solve it for you in the first time!
Nitrogen Regulator with 0-400 PSI Delivery Pressure, 60" Hose CGA580 Inlet Connection and 1/4'' Male Flare Outlet Connection
- 【Connection】CGA-580 Inlet Connector fits standard Nitrogen, Argon, Helium, and Inert Gas Tanks from any supplier. 1/4-Inch Male Flare Outlet Connection fits HVAC Charging Hoses for HVAC unit pressure checking and purging. The 80" (6.6FT) hose will give you a safe distance to avoid injury.
- 【Accurate Pressure Gauge】This pressure Nitrogen Regulator has two easy to read 2 inch pressure gauge with scratch-resistant plastic protective film and rubber cover. Input: 0-4000PSI. Output: adjustable 0-400PSI. We can accurately read the index in the meter. NOTE: The gauge shows 600PSI that you can rate them at 400PSI, but they are able to go up to 600PSI.
- 【Application】The Nitrogen regulator is a standard pressure control valve used to reduce the input pressure from gas or liquid stored in a pressurized tank. It is great for HVAC purge, pressure test for air conditioning, leakage tests, soldering and keg beer distribution. The accurate reading of Nitrogen Regulator would help you to adjust pressure before HVAC purging.
- 【Durable Construction】Our Nitrogen Regulator is made of brass, durable brass piston designed diaphragm. This upgraded surface treatment process can keep good looking in long time. Precision thread design ensures high sealing performance and avoids air leakage. You can adjust the nitrogen regulator smoothly and accurately through the T-handle to prevent galling.
- 【Filter Structure】The connection part adopts a filter structure, which can effectively prevent the debris in the nitrogen tank from entering the gauge with the airflow, ensuring the normal operation of the gauge and increasing the service life.