It’s very difficult to keep track of everything that is available in the market. However, if you are serious about getting an edge over the competition, you need to be careful about what products to buy. As you know, there are thousands of different items out there in the market, and it’s very difficult to know which ones are worth buying. That’s where a list of the top 12 Best Automotive Wire Crimping Tool in the market comes into play.
Best Automotive Wire Crimping Tool
IWISS Deutsch Connector Crimping Tool Kit for Deutsch DT Connectors, Solid & Stamped Contacts, Delphi Weather Pack Crimper-12PCS
- Versatility - A complete 12 piece kit to crimp and release the most commonly applied automotive specialized terminals found on cars, trucks, construction equipment, motorcycles, race cars, agricultural and marine equipment, heavy duty vehicles.
- Deutsch Solid Contacts - IWD series universal tools are designed to crimp Deutsch contacts to appropriate wiring for insertion into Deutsch heavy-duty connectors, including DTP, DT, DTM, HD10, HDP20 , HD30, AT Series, and AHD Series.
- Weather Pack & Metri Pack Terminals - IWC-1424B tool is included to make environmentally sealed electrical connections to withstand exposure to extreme temperatures, moisture, and harsh engine compartment fluids and chemicals.
- Open Barrel & Deutsch Stamped Contacts - IWC-1424A is the proper tool for AWG24 to 14 Deutsch Stamped & Formed contacts, as well as other open barrel style terminals.
- Terminal Release Tools - Super handy 6-Piece terminal removal tools are designed to replace or repair worn electrical connections , to let you separate the wires from their terminals without causing damage to either.
Astro Pneumatic Tool 9477 7-Piece Professional Quick Interchangeable Ratchet Crimping Tool Set
$58.80 in stock
1 used from $59.81
- C Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals: for AWG 20-18/16-14/12-10 DIN 0.5-1.0/1.5-2.5/4-6mm², D Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (small AWG.): for AWG 22/20/18/16/14/12 DIN 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.5/2.5/4.0mm²
- F Jaw - Insulated Cord-End Terminals (Huge AWG.): for AWG 10/8/6 DIN 6/10/16mm², H Jaw - Open Barrel Terminals & D-SUB, V3.5: for AWG 14/22/8 DIN 2.5-0.5/8-10mm²
- Time saving tools allows faster crimping of terminals and wire. Crimper is easily operated by either left or right hand
- Ergonomically designed steel frame handles with contoured rubber grips
NEIKO 02037A Compact Wire Stripper | 4-in-1 Multi Purpose Electricians Plier | Wire Crimper, Cutter and Gripper | 12-20 AWG Wire Service Tool | Crimps Insulated & Non-Insulated | Electrical Stripping
- [VERSATILE]: Strips and removes insulation. Crimp insulated and bare wires. gripping nose works to pull, hold, twist, and bend wire ends.
- [COMPACT]: Thin cable cutter design combines 4 separate functions into one compact 7” tool, ideal for common wire connectors and repairs.
- [DURABLE]: Solid forged alloy steel construction with a protective black finish stands up to extensive everyday carry and daily use.
- [PRECISE]: Blades and teeth are heat treated CNC machined for precision accurate, and clean smooth cuts on copper, aluminum, cables, automotive wires, and soft steel wires.
- [SIZES]: Cut, grip, twist, pull, crimp, and strip wires and cables in gauges from 12, 14, 16, 18 & 20 AWG in one small handheld tool.
IWISS Delphi Weather Pack Crimper, Metri Pack Crimping Tool, Wire Crimper for Sealed Weatherproof Automotive Electrical Connectors AWG14 to AWG24
- Delphi WeatherPack Crimper: IWC-1424B Metri-Pack and Weather Pack crimp tool aids in the assembly process of the Metri-Pack 150 & 280 and Weather Pack connector lines. The crimpers are designed to crimp the terminals and seals found in the Metri-Pack and Weather Pack series.
- Stamped Terminal Crimping Tool: Crimps a wide variety of open barrel contacts, including D-subminiature in small size wire ranges. Crimps conductor and insulation portion of contacts in separate cavities.
- Two Step Crimping: Designed to crimp the core and insulation wings in a separate motion. Tool must be closed twice to complete termination.Has three wire crimping and two seal crimping positions. Thin profile allows access to hard to reach areas.
- Suits for: Weather-Pack, Metri-Pack 150 Sealed, Metri-Pack 150 Unsealed, Metri-Pack 280 Sealed, Metri-Pack 280 Unsealed.
- Applications: IWC-1424B allows the automotive DIYer to install weather-tight connectors with tools that were previously only available to the professionals. Replace damaged factory-installed connectors or add accessories while maintaining full factory wire harness integrity. A must have tool for making OEM wires and pigtails.
Klein Tools 3005CR Wire Crimper Tool, Ratcheting Insulated Terminal Crimper for 10 to 22 AWG Wire
$26.97 in stock
1 used from $25.17
- Crimps insulated terminals onto 10-22 AWG stranded copper wire
- Adjustable compound action design puts more crimping power into each squeeze
- Three crimping cavities in one tool: 2216 AWG (Red), 1614 AWG (Blue) and 1210 AWG (Yellow) terminals
- Built-in ratchet ensures full-cycle crimping for a uniform crimp every time
- Unique cavity design provides consistent crimp from either side of the tool
IWISS Non Insulated Open Barrel Terminal Crimp Tool - Wire Crimper for Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive 24-14 AWG
- Wire crimping range: AWG24-14 (0.2-2.0mm^2).
- Five cavities perform "B" type conductor for open barrel non insulated terminals.
- Equivalent to Delphi/Packard 12085271 and/or SPX Kent Moore J-38125-7 crimping tools.
- Comfortable rubber handle grips make it easy to use and easy to clean up.
- For OEM, Molex, Delphi, AMP/Tyco, Harley, PC/Computer, Automotive non-insulated terminals and stamped contacts from Deutsch.
Qibaok Crimping Tool Ratcheting Wire Crimper for Heat Shrink Connectors with 200pcs Heat Shrink Butt Connectors for AWG 20-10
- PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL-This wire crimper tool works best with heat shrink connectors.this hand crimper has efficient ratcheting mechanism and High-precision jaw which is color coded. Ratcheting crimper tool is designed for 20-10AWG.
- PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM-Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows to secure a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp.
- ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE-The tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows to open the crimper jaws in any position.
- WIDE APPLICATION-Connectors Crimping Tool Kit can be used for home appliance repair, home circuit repair, vehicle circuit connection, and everything about circuit connection.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED-200PCS Heat Shrink Butt Connectors (90PCS×RED.90PCS×BLUE.20PCS×Yellow) and a Crimping Tool For Heat Shrink Connectors. Tubings of different colors with the mark of wire gauge are easy to recognize.
TICONN Ferrule Crimping Tool Kit with 1200PCS Ferrules Insulated Wire Terminals, Self-adjustable Ratchet Wire Crimper for AWG 23–7 Electrical Wire Connectors
$29.99 in stock
- [PROFESSIONAL CRIMPING TOOL] The ferrule wire crimping tool has efficient ratcheting mechanism, professional grade crimping die and ergonomic comfortable handles. This electrical tools work with wire ferrules in the range of AWG 23 – AWG 7 (0.25–10 mm²)
- [EVERYTHING IN ONE KIT] The electrical tool kit also comes with a 1200pcs wire terminal kit and a storage bag. The ferrule connectors are made with copper and Polypropylene (PP). No matter you are an electrician working with PLC or hobbyist working with a relay module, you will find this ferrule crimper kit come in handy.
- [ADJUSTABLE CRIMPING FORCE] The crimper tool has a star wheel that allows to adjust crimping height to ensure the right amount of crimping force depending on your crimping project. A designated quick release lever allows opening the crimper jaws in any position
- [PRECISE RATCHETING MECHANISM] Wire connectors are crimped by squeezing the handle through a complete ratcheting cycle until the handle releases automatically. The ratcheting function allows securing a wire connector while you can insert the wires into the crimp
- [QUALITY COMMITMENT] We stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We provide 45-day money back and lifetime warranty. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for risk-free shopping!
IWISS Automotive Wiring Crimping Tool Kit for Deutsch open&closed barrel terminals,Weather Pack terminals-12 PCS Included
- 「12 PCS TOOL KIT」Applicable to Automotive, Heavy Duty, Marine, RV, AG, Construction Equipment and Maintenance Industries
- 「IWD SERIE CRIMPERS」Upgraded internal structure ensures the stability and power equality on the pins,brings high precision to solid contacts for Deutsch DT,DTP,DTM,DTHD,HD10,HD30,HDP20,DRC,DRB serie and Amphenol AT,ATP,ATM,ATD serie connectors
- 「IWC-1424A OPEN BARREL CRIMPER」Five cavities perform B shape conductor for Deutsch stamped &formed contacts,and other open barrel terminals with crimping range AWG24-14
- 「IWC-1424B WEATHER PACK CRIMPER」Smooth polished cavities brings durable connection for Weather Pack and Metri-Pack terminals,meets assembly requirements of automotive harness industry with crimping range AWG24-14
- 「VARIOUS RELEASE TOOLS」5 Deutsch Terminal release tools,1 Weather Pack terminals release tool and 1 Contact and Wedgelock removal tool included
IWISS Quick Change Ratcheting Crimper Tool Kit, Automotive Service Kit, for Crimping MC4 Connector, Insulated & Non-insulated Terminal, Open Barrel Terminals, Dupont Connector, End Sleeve Ferrules
- Purpose: SN-PM is an all-in-one wire terminal crimping tool set which includes an SN series compact crimper, 5 quick changing die sets, one wire stripper as well as a carrying case.
- 5 Pieces Die Sets: SN-PM wire crimper tool kit includes 5 quick changing die sets work with heat shrink, insulated nylon/vinyl terminals, open barrel/stamped terminals, wire ferrules, non-insulated connectors, MC4 solar terminal.
- Wire Stripper: Ideal for copper and aluminum cables from 10-22 AWG. Multifunctional stripper & cutter. Built in shear cutter cuts solid or stranded wire with ease. Easy to use - yields clean, nick-free results every time.
- Applications: Wire crimping tool set(8 pieces) ideal for electrical wiring projects in DIY, electronics, RV refit, RC race car, automotive audio, motorcycle maintenance, off grid, etc.
- Compact Storage: Crimping tools are steel construction with comfortable cushioned grip handles. Supplied in a durable, plastic molded storage case.
GIZWIZ Ergonomic Quick Change Ratchet Crimp Tool Kit with 5pcs Interchangeable Jaws for Insulated & Non-insulated Wire Terminals
- Quick change ratchet crimp tool kit for wire terminals contains one crimper frame and 5 interchangeable jaws in plastic carrying case.
- EFFORTLESS - Ergonomic crimper frame with streamlined body and angled head requires less crimping force. More features: ratcheting mechanism, self-release lever, adjustable crimping pressure and non-slip soft rubber handles.
- EFFICIENT - Quick change design makes switching jaws hassle-free. Just pushing down buttons to release and replace, no other tools are needed.
- VERSATILE - 5 interchangeable jaws for crimping various wire terminals, including pin terminals (AWG 20-6), ring terminals (AWG 22-8), D-Sub terminals (AWG 30-18), and open barrel terminals (AWG 20-10).
- PORTABLE & ROBUST - Compact blow molded carrying case measures 11.5" x 8" x 2". Made of high density polyethylene resin, the case is impact resistant and light weight, holding all components in place while traveling places.
IWISS Wire Crimping Tool Set with Wire Cable Stripper, Ratcheting Wire Crimper Tool with 5pcs Interchangeable Dies for Insulated and Non-Insulated Connectors Terminal and End-Sleeves Ferrule
- LABOR-SAVING,COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE: Both ergonomically designed for terminal crimper, labor saving 50%, comfortable grip, insulated handle, durable, firm and easy to use
- CUT and STRIP-Maintains sharpness while cutting through AWG10-22 solid copper wire
- Designed with automatic release mechanism to keep a high quality crimping standard under repeat crimping
- High quality professional crimping pliers tool with self-adjustable ratchet mechanism for easy operation
- Light weight with compact structure and ergonomically-designed handle to ensure a perfect crimping result